I am so behind with my pictures. My annoying computers are getting to slow on me, my patience is running very very very thin. Anyways, Bria was baptized on May 4, 2008. We had a small family and godparents gathering. But of course, since Mark's family is HUGE, small means about 100 guests. Fr. Adam performed the ceremony and the following are Brianna's godparents: Ate Joy, Klodi, Alti, Tom, Jay, and Bernard. Bria was such a good baby and she didn't cry at all! Bella was her usual crazy self. She was wearing her Cinderella underwear and before the ceremony began, she pulls up her dress and points to her Cinderella underwear and say "Look it, Cind-ella! Look it!" I wish I had that moment on video, classic. The dinner was at Buca di Beppo.
So here are all 500 pictures. The pictures come from a bunch of different cameras that's why alot of the pictures look the same.
Baptism Pictures Part 1
Baptism Pictures Part 2
Enjoy!


