Friday, June 20, 2008

Growing up too fast!

The following was on a Father's Day Present that Bella had made at school. The present was a frame with her single handprint with the following words:

Everyday I am exploring
Touching everything I’ve found
I leave behind my little marks
And handprints all around

You clean up those handprints
But someday when I’m grown
You’ll wish you had just one
Handprint to keep for your own

I made the handprint for you
So that one day when I am tall
You’ll remember what my hand looked like
Long ago when I was small

Mark wanted me too post this. This is SO true. So far this summer, we're trying to enjoy the outdoors more and do more activities with Bella. I feel like the months I was pregnant, my energy level zoomed way down and so did our activities with Bella. We only hung out at the malls and ran around doing errands and errands and errands. But now that Bria is finally here, and during my off weeks, we are trying to do more family fun things with the 4 of us, and with the grandparents. Bella is growing up so fast, and we blink and miss SO many moments. It makes me sad how fast she's growing up. I just wanna keep her my baby forever, but they gotta grow and do their thing.