So on Friday, Wicked was pretty good. Mark got me the tickets for Valentine's Day. We had tickets before, but that was around the time Bella was just born and I wasn't ready to leave her yet. So we decided to sneak it in before Brianna arrived or we would never be able to see the show. The only thing is I should not have read the book because the book and musical are TOTALLY different and that kinda made it frustrating to watch. But overall the muscial was really good. My favorite character was not Elphaba though, it definitely was Glinda, she was hysterical!
On Saturday, we had a bunch of errands to run in the morning, and also had to stop by the hospital for baby monitoring, so Uncle Gil and family watched Bella for the 3rd time of her life (I think it's 3). Thanks guys!!! Then Mark and I headed off to the hotel to change in dad's room and head off to cocktails.
My very sensitive husband called me a blimp!
The live fountain! Yup, that's a real person!
She had water coming out of her finger tips and sometimes out of her head! So cool!
John Lithgow was the entertainment for the night!
Lots of food and dancing, although we danced a slow dance and then I was tired... give me a break, I'm 9 months pregnant! After, we went back to Mark's parents house to pick up our darling Bella. Everyone was tired, but our little one kept on going going going!!! I think she tired everyone out!!! hahahaha!!!
The next day we put together the closet, I'll take a picture and show you how awesome this thing is! I increased my hanging space from 9ft to 17 ft!!! It's called the Elfa system from the container store. Definitely important when 2 little girls share a closet!
Post those later!


