Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We're officially scheduled!!!

I don't remember if I already mentioned this, but we found out last week that my doctor already scheduled my c-section for March 20, 2008 (Holy Thursday). So unless baby decides to come early (which I have been feeling a LOT of contractions lately), March 20 will be her birthday since the surgery should take less than an hour. I know I posted the date on Facebook, but then I realize the people who probably read this are not on facebook. We're all definitely exhausted, running around to work, up to 3 doctor appointments a week, and whatever else there is to do. Plus I haven't been driving anymore, so my poor husband and my dad have been working extra hard driving me here and there (so thank goodness I moved to a store closer to home!). And with all the doctor appointments and other things, Bella has been spending a lot of time with Grandma/pa and Ninong Gil and family. So thanks to everyone for all the support! I think if Mark and I are able to go for a third kid one day, I'll definitely have to stop working toward the end. Working a 10 hour shift, and driving out to the city for all my appointments right after the shift, is not healthy. I probably get MAYBE 2 to 4 hours of sleep on those days. Anyways, so all this craziness if almost done, then we'll move to the next phase of craziness.... raising 2 kids!!! Yikes!!! It's funny, when people ask me if I know what I'm having, I always respond, "Another girl!" and if Mark is around, he always chuckles unknowingly out loud. It's kind of funny. Anyways, so our house is almost put together. It definitely needs a cleaning, so I'm excited to say the maids and the carpet cleaners will finally be here this weekend!!! YEAH!!! And Sami gets to visit Igor, her hairstylist... finally, stinky dog be gone!!!
Exciting highlights this week:
So Happy Birthday to my brother and to Ashley! March 9 and 10! My dad went to visit them in PA, and I was so jealous because I wanted to go too. So sad. I miss Max and LT. But they'll be here in a couple of weeks for the baby. We went out to dinner at Red Robin for Ashley's bday and her party will be this Saturday at the bowling lanes. I can't believe she's 10 years old!!!

Anyways, keep you all posted... 8 more days! Can you believe I'm still going to go to work next week? I actually debated going to work the night before the c-section, but my shift ends at 7am and I have to check in at the hospital at 5:30am. That's dedication!