Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy to be home!

So yesterday morning, I woke up with extremely sharp abdominal pains that wouldn't go away. After waiting about an hour and a half, I finally called the doctor who said to go to the hospital to get monitored just to make sure the baby was alright, etc. On the way there, got sicker, and not to mention the pain got worse probably cuz I was scared and Mark looked scared. When I got there, I had all these flashbacks of being pregnant with Bella. From 7 months and on, I had to go get monitored twice a week at the hospital because Bella didn't move. I was hoping this pregnancy would be different since this baby seems to be moving alot. But sure enough, my kids love dragging their mommy to the hospital, and this one seems to want to start earlier at 6 months. Anyways, after getting monitored, ultrasound, blood tests, and 2 bags of IV, turns out that Bella may have spread some G.I. cooties from school to her mommy. Thank goodness, I honestly was worried about pre-term labor, I swear those pains sure felt like I was in labor. Anyways, feeling better now, still weak and tired, and planning to sleep all day. Luckily, Mark's parents took Bella last night so Mark and I could rest, we were exhausted!!! I'm just happy to be home!!!