It was definitely time for a haircut. I think I had a hard time parting with her first head of hair, and finally after cancelling a couple of appointments we finally got her haircut this past Friday!!! My biggest concern was that she would try and move around and get out the chair, but to our surprise, what a behaved kid! Olivia cut her hair, she actually cuts Mark hair every 2 weeks, and mine maybe a couple times a year. So luckily Bella was pretty comfortable with her and the salon. Just like a haircut pro, Bella grabbed a magazine, sat down in the chair, and just read while she got her haircut. Of course I was taking a million pictures, Mark and Grandma both had their video cameras, and Grandpa Marvin made sure Bella didn't fall out her seat. And yes, I did save the first snip of hair, just like I saved the cord, and her first nail cut.
And here's the final product!!!


