Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Smarty Pants!

So all this craziness we've been going through at home is paying off. Mark got an A in his first class! YEAH!!! We're still waiting for one more grade. He's off to a great start and his four girls (yes, includes Sami) are very VERY VERY proud of him.

And news about our other student, yes that's Bella! Yesterday we had a parent-teacher conference with her teacher Vicky. Bella is doing very well in school. She's up to level verbally and advanced motor-wise, and is a VERY HAPPY KID (which we all know :)) She shows empathy towards her peers (she even helps tuck all the babies into their cots during nap time!). She will be transitioning up another class in January, which will begin potty training (which I am not excited about since I don't want to bring her into public washrooms eventually). Her teacher made her a litle scrapbook of their summer activities, so cute! I wish I could be that creative, but scrapbooking is way too expensive and there's not enough time. Anyways, Mark and I are thrilled with Bella's review.

At least now we can relax a little. We have a couple of trips coming up, Thanksgiving tomorrow (although I am working the night) but hopefully I can wake up and make some kind of Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow, but we'll see. SO SLEEPY since it's my week on work. We have started x-mas shopping already. I'm thrilled to say that we've finished shopping at ToysRuUs for the holiday, so we don't have to go into that store anymore, what a headache! I'm really looking forward to X-mas. We're buying Bella baby ice skates (they have 2 blades so she can balance). Hopefully, Uncle Tom will be able to take Bella onto the ice with Kuya Little Tom. Unfortunately, I can't take her out because of the pregnancy, and Mark can barely hold himself up on the ice. We did buy her snowsuit and boots, so we're ready for the snow! This should be a really fun winter!

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!