Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update pictures

Ok, so I've been behind with my pictures. Now I'm happy to say that all my photo albums are now up to date, and I'm finally finding time to download to shutterfly. So here's the first set of pictures. These are from labor day weekend when our friends from Wisconsin visited with their son Andrew. Stela came over to play with Bella and Andrew. We ate at Wildfire for dinner, went to the Kohls's Children Museum, get the three kids to take a picture together at the studio (I'll try to post that one day, I need to scan it), then had the kids just play and hang out at home. After they left, we went to Arlington and Mark won his first bet!
PICTURES FROM LABOR DAY WEEKEND.

Here are the pictures from October. We visited Tom and family and then there was Halloween.
I know, my pictures are blurry, I still haven't figured out how to take pictures in low light and with a speedy little girl. My pictures will get better, I promise.