Thursday, March 08, 2007

LA and Las Vegas!

Ok, so I think I mentioned that I won't be going on anymore trips and just relaxing at home for awhile. I was wrong. Mark had a last minute trip to California for work, so that being my off week from work, we joined him! So we arrived on a Monday and flew to Las Vegas on Friday for the weekend to visit our cousins. California was fun and relaxing. Our flight on Monday was delayed due to the snow, so we got there pretty late. Tuesday, I decided to just relax with Bella, I was exhausted from the flight and needed to recover from work also. We went to dinner at Universal Studios City Walk that night. On Wednesday, Bella and I went to Disneyland (again!)! It was different going there pretty much alone without Mark. Whenever we went on rides, I would ask Bella, how was it... her reply, "WHOOOOOOOA, ba ba ba ba ... da da?" She definitely enjoyed more this time then when we went last July. We were able to go on more rides, and Bella was so alert and having a good time. Her first ride was the Buzzlight year ride. This ride had zapper guns, and when we hopped on the ride, Bella grabbed the the guns and started screaming, "WHOOOOOAAAAAAAA.l... woooooowww!!!". Then she grabbed this joystick that caused our seat to spin around! Other rides we went on were: Winnie the Pooh, It's a Small World, Innoventions, Jungle Cruise, and Adventures of Pinnochio. I was going to go on Peter Pan and Snow White, but I got scared. We were on the Adventures of Pinnochio ride and were sitting by ourselves in our car. The ride was very dark, so dark you couldn't see the car in front or in back of you. I guess I had forgotten the Pinnochio's adventures were scary. The only thing keeping my from crying on the ride was knowing that my little Bella was protecting me. So after that, it brought back memories of how scary the snow white ride could be. So I opted not to go on those rides.
Anyways, Thursday we hung out and went to Santa Monica. Friday, we went to see the starts footprints. We saw Shirley Temples (my mom's favorite actress!). So I took pictures of Bella fitting her hands into hers. SO CUTE!!! Then we went to the Kodak theater, saw the Hollywood sign, then to Santa Monica again. We boarded a plane and off to Vegas to meet my cousins, and my dad joined us on Saturday!
Vegas was SO FUN!!! Walked to all the hotels, ate all the buffets, gambled (Mark & Dad won, I lost :(, but I did win when Mark bought my DIOR (which I LOVE since the pattern was from the 1970s when my mom had her bag)!!!




Anyways, here are the CALIFORNIA AND LAS VEGAS PICTURES!!!