Thursday, March 08, 2007

Belated Christmas Pictures


Totally late, but finally up! Here are our CHRISTMAS PICTURES and a couple pictures of us celebrating New Years at my work. There's a ton of pictures of us trying to take our x-mas card pictures with my 3 babies. So I would just fast forward those pictures. There's some pictures of us making Mark's parents x-mas present of Bella's hand and footprints on a plate, then I think pictures of the stocking I made, then some pictures of Bella trying to open her x-mas presents early. Christmas started at Ninong Gil's house on Christmas Eve with the usual Christmas Eve group. Then Mark and I headed off to church, and then celebrated Christmas Eve again with the 3 grandparents at our house. The next day we celebrated Christmas Day with Mark's mom side of the family. Then off to work I went!