Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas stocking

Just to be clear, that last post was from Mark. Anyways, I've been working on this stocking for 3 years. It was originally supposed to be for Mark on our first x-mas after we were married, but that never got done... too busy with school. Then our second x-mas we went to the Philippines, so no stocking needed. Then next x-mas we were waiting for Bella to arrive, so we didn't put anything up cuz we wanted to keep the house clean, plus all her baby stuff was all over the place. So now that Bella's here, there was no way I could finish Mark's stocking plus get one ready for Bella. So Mark decided to give up the stocking I started for him 3 years ago, and I would finish it for Bella instead.
So here it is!!!

But don't worry, Mark has a stocking. Everytime we go to visit Maxine and family around the holidays, they always have presents and stocking stuffer presents. So Ate Maito always make us a stocking (what a wonderful sister I have!) So this is one of the stockings from a long time ago that Maxine helped decorate.