Saturday, December 23, 2006

Can't wait for Christmas!!!

So we've been getting ready for Bella's first Christmas! It's been pretty hectic finishing Christmas shopping, wrapping all the gifts, not to mention we're also planning her first birthday party and our big trip coming up!

Anyways, we finally finished decorating our x-mas tree. We put it up the day before Thanksgiving, but procrastinated putting the ornaments up. I didn't want to take our Christmas card pictures until the ornaments were up, so we ended up taking the pictures a few days ago, and thanks to my wonderful Walgreens, we were able to mail them out the next day. That was a tough picture to take trying to get all 4 of my children in the picture. First Sami and Starlight were misbehaving, then when they started cooperating, Bella got tired of it, then Mark got irritable. But we got a picture thanks to Grandpa Marvin!
So I've finished wrapping up all the presents and I put Bella's under the tree. I figured this year would be the only year she wouldn't really care about opening presents. Boy, was I wrong! She keeps sneaking over to her presents when we're not looking and slowing picking at the wrapper. Today, she got more aggressive and obvious...

Geez Bella, wait for Christmas!!!!