Thursday, June 29, 2006

RETIRED

So I thought I had a hard time retiring Bella's clothes, apparently Mark has HUGE issues letting go. The other day Mark dressed up Bella in a plain white onesie with shorts. When I looked at Bella, the neck line of her shirt stretched all the way down to her belly and her shorts were not shorts (they were sweatpants). So when we were going through the clothes last night I showed Mark that same outfit and he says, "I think that's still ok. Just keep it in the drawer." I guess it's time to realize that she's not going to be wearing those 0-3 month clothes anymore... she is 5 months after all. So good-bye to 0-3 months, hello to 3-6 months and even some 6-9 months!
She's growing WAY to FAST!!!

Next to retire... very pink bugaboo bassinett... that REALLY makes me SAD...