Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy 1st Father's Day!!!

So today was Mark's first father's day and probably the first day in a long time that nobody was sick in our household. Bella had her first fever 2 weeks ago, and kindly gave it to her mommy for the following week. So we started today by going to church, ate lunch at DiPescara's at the mall (this is where Ashley's first communion party was and they have an AWESOME shrimp appetizer which was the main reason we went there). Then we decided to shop for our next vacation... yeah!!!
So we shopped and shopped, then we had to meet up with the family for dinner. We ate at a Brazilian steakhouse, where the meat just keeps coming. I was just shocked by the amount of meat they kept piling on the plate, I forgot I could stop the madness by flipping my green card and making it red so they would stop coming by. So after 5 minutes of the green side up, it stayed on red the whole night. I was SO stuffed.
I don't remember if I mentioned that on Mother's Day, Bella and I had matching dresses...

So today, Mark and Bella wore matching Polo gear...

I also got Mark this awesome tie with Bella's picture all over it... but he'll never wear...
Anyways, so here are all the dads...