So, with the invention of the more easily accessible facebook and lack of time on our part, we abandoned our blog. Since we last posted, so many things happened.... we had another baby! Madeline Rose was born May 17, 2011 and she is just one big ball of energy. In fact, her Halloween costume this year was the Energizer bunny... I must say, that has to be the most creative costume I've ever thought of.
So as you can imagine, our lives are CRAZY!!! What I regret is not keeping up with blogging... granted no one problem reads this, but it is a great tool to keep track and remember events. Bella enjoys looking at past blogs, especially now that she can read.
So, we are back... not on a daily basis, but we are back! Maybe we can have Bella make some guest appearances on this blog, so she can practice her typing skills.
Pictures to be posted soon... Hawaii, Halloween, and the holidays coming up!


