Chilling with Grandpa and a nice cold bottle of milk! What a life!
So here are the pictures:
Pictures from Bears Game
This past weekend we celebrated Ashley's cousin's birthday at Didier Farm. Bella rode a train for the first time! I was worried she would try and stand up and jump out since she can't sit still normally, but Ate Kayley had a good grip on her. We did the hayride to the pumpkin patch and got to pick our pumpkin. Then we took pictures everywhere.
Other than that, I am past the first trimester now! This pregnancy is definitely different than the last one. I feel more tired and nauseous with this one, but not as bad as other women have it. My body is always sore, especially when it's my week to work. It's definitely getting harder to work overnight by myself running around from the in-window to the drive-thru. I've had lots of crazy cravings, the grossest but yummiest for me was dipping my apples in fish sauce! Yummy :)
Anyways, will post the Didier pictures soon!


