So Mark and I are having a baby! Yeah! Due date was March 26, switched to April 1, and now officially March 27, 2008! Bella seems to be taking the news well, and now we're trying to get her to play with her Bitty Baby doll so she gets used to babies. Lots of new things to post, I have pictures of Tom and family weekend here back from July when Maxine was competing in ice skating, and now more pictures of Wisconsin Dells with Mark's family this past weekend. Lots of fun this summer!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Our Bella is going to be a Big Sister!
So Mark and I are having a baby! Yeah! Due date was March 26, switched to April 1, and now officially March 27, 2008! Bella seems to be taking the news well, and now we're trying to get her to play with her Bitty Baby doll so she gets used to babies. Lots of new things to post, I have pictures of Tom and family weekend here back from July when Maxine was competing in ice skating, and now more pictures of Wisconsin Dells with Mark's family this past weekend. Lots of fun this summer!


