Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Our Memorial Weekend

Here are our pictures of this weekend. Enjoy!

So I decided to finally post some pictures. Alti and Shawn got married on Saturday! The wedding was beautiful! It was raining all day (for good luck!) and when they were saying their vows, the sun decided to come up (the timing was perfect!). Bella had fun, she actually walked down the aisle, but Mark followed her anyways holding the basket since Bella didn't want to hold the basket. As she walked down the aisle, she saw me on the other side and ran to me while laughing! What a crazy girl!!! I'll have to post the video soon!
The next day, Mark's brother had a BBQ... yummy! The kids played outside on the swing. Ate Joy bought the kids bubbles to play with. These bubble machines she bought are AWESOME! Although, it just shows how lazy our kids are these days. To use the new bubble machines, you no longer have to blow on the dipping thingy anymore, you just press a button and thousands of bubbles are released!!!

Anyways, enjoy the pictures and hopefully I'll update again soon!