Sunday, September 03, 2006

Creepy Crawler

So Bella crawls now. For awhile now, she's been in crawling position and would rock back and forth with excitement (I think she thought she was actually moving somewhere... which she did end up in different areas of the room, but not actually crawling, more like scootching). Last week, right before our cooking club, Bella's arms and legs started to communicate with eachother and now she's EVERYWHERE! I admit that we haven't baby-proofed the house yet, and that's our new project. Bella seems to LOVE the Tivo and VCR. She'll crawl in that direction and try to pull herself up and stand above the Tivo/VCR. My dad was over today, and he saw her heading over in that direction... I admit, I don't think I've ever seen my dad run and leap that fast... he tried to catch her and stop her from reaching that area. Our family room is taken over by her toys... which was expected, especially since I'm the one who likes to buy the toys, and I'm pretty sure Bella doesn't really care about that stuff yet. She likes more of the basics... the tv remote control (AKA: the clicker), the laptop computer (she loves to press the num lk button), and as we mentioned before, the TIVO/VCR.

Here's a pretty new picture of our little mischievous baby. This picture was probably taken right before she heads back to the Tivo. Doesn't she look like she's up to something?
Anyways, we had a successful cooking club once again. We were supposed have a picnic, but unfortunately the weather wasn't very cooperative. But it ended up better just staying at home, we got to relax and cook without a time constraint. I'll post these pictures up in the next few days. Very yummy food... our topic was Appetizers/finger foods.
Other news, I wanted to welcome to the world Little Andrew ("Fella", to rhyme with Bella and Stela... hehehe)! He was born August 15, 2006. We can't wait to meet you! I sent them this awesome present... a little weird, but funny... it's called the "WEE-WEE Man", it's a pee pee blocker since little boys tend to pee everywhere when you change them.
Anyways, I'm working full time now... boo-hoo, which is why I'm still awake now. I worked the 10pm-8am shift last night, so I slept most of today. Mark and Bella picked me up from work and we ate at a Filipino restaurant for breakfast... yummy. Bella sat in a highchair for the first time! I just tried to post this highchair picture, but the computer won't let me... oh well, next time.