
The next day, we had our 2nd cooking club meeting. Our first meeting was more just to figure out our monthly topics, but we did make a dessert... Nutella Wontons!!!

So this months topic was BBQ!!! Even though we established a date a month ago, I guess this month kinda snuck up on all of us, and we all didn't realize that the cooking club date was here already! We even though about rescheduling the date, but the month was almost over, so we needed a July meeting. So on Friday night at the Chocolate Buffet, we quickly threw together last minute ideas on what to make on Saturday.
So here's our menu:
Filet Mignon with a special horseradish sauce, arugula, spinach all in a biscuit

Stuffed Whitefish

Scallops

our sides: corn on the cob - grilled pineapple and pears - scalloped potatoes
I'm so proud of us girls!!! Our dinner was REALLY yummy!!!
So other's things going on this week... Little Tom had his bday party at the Little Gym. This place is so cool! I have pictures that I'll post later of the party. It's on my other camera. Also, Mark was out of town for the first time since Bella was born. So Chris spent the week at our house to help me take care of Bella... thanks Chris! I definitely think Bella knows when both of her parents are not around. She was cranky ALL week (but she was a little sick) except on Wednesday when Mark surprised us by coming home for the evening and then drove back the next morning! That was the day I found out I passed, so Dad brought over Bob Chinn's crabs for each of us to celebrate!


