Here's a movie clip of Bella's first and second swimming lesson. The first lesson they used the noodle. The second lesson they dunked her head into the water.
So other exciting things happening... so far 3 of my friends had babies after Bella was born... Welcome to the world Stela, Tanner, and Audrey! Two of my friends are currently expecting in the fall/winter time. Six babies in one year!!!
I still have to post the baptismal pictures up, but I'm too lazy.
We've been so busy lately! After Bella's baptism, the next weekend was Chase's baptism, then Abby's communion. This weekend is Grandpa Marvin's b-day, Ashley's Communion, Kyle's b-day, and Mother's Day. Next weekend is Grandpa Tom's b-day, Kayley's b-day, and Max and the gang are coming in for a visit.
Bella had her 4 month check-up yesterday. Her stats: 14lbs, 24 inches, 16.5in head.
Her weight and height bring her to the 75th percentile, but her head is anywhere between 75-90th percentile! She had her 3 shots... poor baby. Next week I'm bringing her back for her long awaited ear piercing!!! I'll definitely post pictures of her ear up next week.


